So you’ve just been to the Caboolture Wedding Expo and you’ve come here to check out all the T&C’s for our Competition and Special Offer that we had advertised. Well there isn’t really too much to it actually, because i’m not really a fan of all the hidden points that a lot of others hide in their T&C’s :) This is mainly so that we are on the same page and you know a few things to do with each offer :)
- The Photoshoot and Videoshoot must take place North of Brisbane and South of Caloundra. If you would like to have your photoshoot or videoshoot outside of these areas, a travelling fee may occur.
- If you wish to have Hair and Makeup for these shoots, an additional fee will occur. Hair and Makeup artist can be arranged for you.
- Shooting time will be up to 3 hours but if you won the competition then shooting time for the video will be up to 5 hours.
- Multiple locations are allowed depending on the distance between each location.
- Props and clothing can be available on the day if you wish. We have a range of suitable props to choose from and our clothing sizes range from size 6-12.
- After the Photoshoot and Videoshoot, you’ll receive a copy of a CD with up to 20 edited high and low resolution images as well as your HD video. This can then be posted to you (no charge if you are within the above stated areas) or we can arrange to meet up to exchange the CD.
Yep, that’s it. Nothing too scary hey :)
So with everything stated above, if you’d like to continue on with your prize from the competition or if you’d like to take part in the special offer, all you have to do is comment on this post to let me know, or use the form on my contact page to tee up the shoot with me and/or geoff and we’ll go from there with all the details and planning.
Thanks for stopping by our stall and we look forward to seeing you all again!